God and County Bullet cross necklace is made of double recycled bullet casings. Fired bullet casings were recycled once then recycled again by removing the heads to make this unique bullet cross. Its like giving someone a second chance.
The necklace is forged onto a hand made and stamped brass cross. The reverse side of this cross says "God" and "Country". This necklace is a first of its kind. Only one was made because of the time and material involved.
- Recycled .357Mag bullet casings, 6 with various head markings
- Two tone design using brass and silver tone shell heads
- Some bullet heads may have visible design carvings
- Approx. 2"L x 1-1/4"W
- Large bail will allow a variety of chains or cords to be used
- Complimentary 19", 3mm black braided leather cord
- Reverse stamped with "God" and "Country"
- Can be worn by a man or women
- First of its kind; only one made and available at this time
This cross necklace may be available for custom order in March 2014, until then this is the only one made.This is an original concept design made by artist Julie Teeples. The image, idea and concept are intellectual property and are protected by the fullest extent of copyright law.